While Eva Grayzel pursued a career as an actress in NYC after college, she worked in Jewish Education. Interactive storytelling was her speciality, particularly in Jewish Folklore. She has substituted as a cantor at services, tutored Bar/BatMitzvah students and teaches trope. After surviving late stage oral cancer, she has become an international motivational speaker on the patient perspective. As a storyteller and survivor, she emphasizes life values in every program. Whether it’s an interactive Jewish storytelling program, a parenting program, educator workshop, or a program on the power of story for future generations, Eva will leave a lasting impression with easy-to-start routines to make life meaningful, memorable and more Jewish.
- Three-time Award-winning M.C. Plays Hide & Seek. Order 5+ books and receive 40% off with code MCPlays40. More information.
- Second children’s book in series to minimize fear and promote dialogue around cancer, Mr. C the Globetrotter.
- A 12-page guide to document personal stories, My Story Legacy, a gift as valuable as material possessions.
- A booklet with 13 Chanukah Sing-Alongs for your Candle-Lighting. Includes a brief history of the holiday and directions for playing Dreidel.
- Professionally produced online video, Rosh Hashana Video with Storyteller Eva Grayzel. Also available for one price for an entire synagogue. For young families ages 3-11
- A short & sweet, interactive and inclusive Mini-Hagaddah for your Passover Seder.
- Co-Producer/Writer of children’s Jewish holiday video from 1991, The Secret in Bubbe’s Attic
Out of print:
Three Story and Music CD’s: A Story A Day, Absolute Chanukah and Proud To Be Jewish.
Consider Eva for Your:
- Event Keynote
- Teacher In-Service, Professional Day, Educator Workshop
- Assembly Program
- Family Education, Parent Workshop
- Women’s Group
- High Holiday Programming
- Bikur Cholim / Caring Committee
- B’nai Mitzvah Confirmation Class Program
- Story Development for your Rabbi/Leadership